Location: Stansted Airport
Shifts: (day and night shift, flexibility required)
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to a few clients based at Stansted Airport. Our clients offer logistic solutions to a wide variety of internationally based clients. Their facilities take care of customs clearance, handling and distribution of perishable cargo.
You will be working in a fast-paced warehouse environment and must be able to complete tasks quickly, efficiently and to a high standard in large volumes for distribution.
The ideal applicant should have some previous warehouse experience; however full training will be given, and ideally, live within the Stansted, Essex area.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading/unloading freight pallets and general cargo
- Sorting parcels
- Intake/specific count and reporting of damage on high volume units
- General warehouse duties
- All applicants must have right to work in UK
- Complete 5 years’ reference check is required
- Clean criminal record and willingness to apply for Criminal Record Check
- Forklift License – Reach and Counterbalance (preferred but not essential)
- Level D trained (preferred but not essential)
- You must be able to work as part of team and ensure all deadlines are met
- Must be flexible with working hours (evenings and weekends)
- Must be willing to undergo relevant training as required
This is a full-time role with Day and Night shifts available.
If you are interested in this Warehouse Operative role, please click the apply button to get in contact with our Recruitment Team.
Logic 360 Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.