Vehicle Quality Control Inspector
Pay Rate: £15.00ph – £18.00ph Dependant on experience.
Type: Ongoing contract Shift / Hours: 8.00am to 17.00pm – Monday to Friday – O/time available
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out bodywork vehicle inspection thoroughly, within the agreed time scales.
- Highlight and identify all vehicle damage.
- Accurately record damage via the handheld technology device and ensure all estimates are completed.
- Have an awareness of health and safety process and procedures.
- Adding the correct parts on the tablet to be ordered.
- Time served with BVRLA experience within a Bodyshop Inspector or vehicle inspection role.
- Great eye for detail
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- The ability to maintain high quality in a fast-paced environment.
- An awareness of safety procedures.
- Must have previous vehicle inspection experience.
- Full EU /UK Driver’s License.
If you are experienced and reliable and would like to work for a large company, we would like to hear from you today.
Logic 360 Ltd is acting as an Employment Business