Vehicle Bodyshop Prepper
Type: Ongoing Contract
Shifts : Monday – Friday shift 6AM to 6PM
Logic 360 is currently recruiting for an Automotive Vehicle Bodyshop Prepper for one of our major clients in Corby.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Automotive Vehicle Bodyshop Prepper
- Prepping vehicles prior to painting
- Sanding and masking
- Filler work and small repairs
- Machine Polishing
- Undertake rectification of scratches and scuffs
- Flattening, polishing, and touching up.
- Inspect finished vehicles to ensure no defects, perfect finish every time.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Skills Requirements of the Automotive Vehicle Bodyshop Prepper
- Previous Experience as an Automotive Vehicle Bodyshop Prepper.
- Great eye for detail.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- The ability to maintain high quality in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communicator.
- An awareness of safety procedures.
Qualification and Experience of the Automotive Vehicle Bodyshop Prepper
- Minimum 2 years of prepping and polishing of vehicles.
- Full UK driving license.
If you are an experienced Automotive Vehicle Bodyshop Prepper that’s flexible and reliable and would like to work for a large company, we would like to hear from you today.
Logic 360 Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.