Vehicle Bodyshop Prepper/Polisher
Pay Rate: £16.00ph
Type: Temporary Ongoing
Shifts: Monday – Friday shift 08.00AM – 17.00PM with 1 Sat in the month
Logic 360 is currently recruiting for an Automotive Vehicle Bodyshop Prepper/polisher for one of our major clients in Bridgewater.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Automotive Vehicle Bodyshop Prepper/polisher
- Prepping vehicles prior to painting
- Sanding and masking
- Filler work and small repairs
- Polishing vehicles to a high standard
- Inspect finished vehicles to ensure no defects, perfect finish every time
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Undertake rectification of scratches and scuffs.
Skills Requirements of the Automotive Vehicle Bodyshop Prepper/Polisher
- Previous Experience as an Automotive Vehicle Bodyshop Prepper/polisher
- Great eye for detail
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
- The ability to maintain high quality standards in a fast-paced environment
- An awareness of safety procedures
- Good communicator
Qualification and Experience of the Automotive Vehicle Bodyshop Prepper/polisher
- You will need to have vehicle Prepping/polishing experience and a good understanding of vehicle body repair techniques
- Full UK/EU Driving Licence
If you are an experienced Automotive Vehicle Bodyshop Prepper/polisher that’s flexible and reliable and would like to work for a large company, we would like to hear from you today.
Logic 360 Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.