Pay Rate: £450
We are currently recruiting for multiple Vehicle Valeter’s/ Drivers based in Banbury, on behalf of The Assured Group.
In this role, you will be primarily based as an on-site Valeter, with some driving responsibilities. You will be responsible for carrying out the tasks as listed below, whilst ensuring you provide an exceptionally high level of customer service – as Driver / Valeter’s are often the initial and final point of contact for customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Vehicle Valeter/ Driver:
- Valet, clean and detail the interior and exterior of vehicles to a high standard
- Deliver and collect a variety of vehicles in accordance with the category of your license entitlement
- Ensuring the necessary handover paperwork is completed thoroughly and accurately
- Conduct a thorough inspection of vehicles upon delivery and collection, note all relevant findings with regards to damage, defects, and faults of vehicles – and ensure these findings are agreed and signed off by the customer
- Adhere to; and promote health and safety protocols and policies to ensure your safety, and the safety of those around you
License and Experience of a Vehicle Valeter/ Driver:
- Full UK Driving License that you have held for longer than 1 year – with no more than 3 points
- Previous experience as a Vehicle Valeter/ Driver is preferred
Skills Required of the Vehicle Valeter/ Driver:
- Customer service skills
- Organisational skills
- Punctual and reliable demeanor
- Positive attitude with an excellent work ethic
Shift / Hours: Monday-Friday (Saturday Half day)
If you are interested in finding out more about what opportunities we can offer you, please reach out to us today and join the team.
For more information, please call us on +44 1926 834 637.
We look forward to hearing from you.