Runway Sweeper – Winter Resilience
HGV CLASS 1 DRIVERS – PLEASE READ ON IF YOU WANT TO EARN EXTRA INCOME! (alongside your current job)
Do you want to be a part of Rapid Response Team? If you do, you’ll be there when things get interesting! You’ll be responsible to keep the airports open when the Snow hits like the Beast from the East! We may also be able to utilise you on other areas of the Airport if you are successful.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS ADHOC WORK AND SHIFTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN THERE IS A THREAT OF SNOW OR CONFIRMED SNOW EVENT – TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED. IT IS NOT FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT AND WILL SUIT INDIVIDUALS WHO WORK ON SHIFT PATTERNS, WHO ARE SELF-EMPLOYED, RETIRED OR SEMI-RETIRED AND WANT THE EXTRA INCOME
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Operating Glasgow’s fleet of Runway Sweepers to clear snow from the runway & manoeuvring areas
- Hardworking & reliable with an excellent work ethic
- Flexible with Shifts (able to workdays, nights & weekends)
- Posses or have possessed a HGV Class 1 Driver Licence
- Attend shifts with 1-hour notice
- Live within a 45-minute commute of Glasgow Airport
- No criminal convictions
- Hold valid passport & Full & Valid UK Driving Licence
- Training provided and paid
- Full Airside pass valid for 5years
- Free Parking
- 5-year checkable history (employment, self-employment, education, or benefit claim)
- 5-year UK address history
- Valid photo ID (Valid UK Driving licence accepted for British citizens)
Pay rates & Training
- Basic Rate £27.50ph (Ltd) for 8hours minimum per shift
- For each operational training session that you successfully complete in your 1st Season (2 days in total), you will accrue £150 per day, which will be paid to you as a commitment bonus in your 2nd Season. All refresher training from Season 2 onwards will be paid subject to an approved timesheet when completed. i.e., the following week.
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please apply and we will call you to discuss.
**Logic 360 Ltd are an employment business**