Position: Operations Manager – Gatwick
Logic 360 Group have a strong presence in the UK, Ireland, and South Africa across various Market Sectors. We are expanding our operational team at Gatwick Airport due to our success and wish to strengthen our local presence by bringing on an experienced Operations Manager, to nurture our current position and contracts at Gatwick and expediate growth. Maintain and increase the level of standard we have achieved to date and furthermore develop new business prospects by being onsite and available to the Airport and its current suppliers.
The primary objective of the job is to strategically manage, mentor and support all resources available to you to champion our existing contracts, while always seeking innovative ways to generate efficiencies and effectiveness, to guarantee a successful delivery as well as enable growth.
Developing and executing the company’s business strategies, preparing, and implementing comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement and growth.
- To control and oversee all aviation business operations, people, and ventures at the Airport.
- Responsible for the overall success of the Logic 360 Aviation Contracts at Gatwick Airport. Ensuring all opportunities are responded to in a timely manner and to the highest standard.
- Steer the business to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission, and long-term goals.
- Identifying key relationships & cross sell all services within Logic 360 and the wider Group, Assured.
- Effective, ongoing, and structured management of the Account Managers and resourcers within the Division, including goal setting & objective planning.
- Regular reviews with our Head of Compliance, Management Team and Directors to ensure the Business is always performing at the highest standard and meeting all our legal and standard obligations.
- Monthly/weekly/quarterly/annual reporting performance of portfolio fiscal performance
- Analytical reporting of portfolio performance
- Full P&L responsibility for your contracts
Key Responsibilities & Competencies:
- Proven experience as an Operations/Contracts manager or other managerial position, demonstrating the ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects at any one time.
- Develop and execute the Division’s business strategies to attain the goals of the board and shareholders.
- Provide strategic feedback and future projections, to the board and shareholders so that they will have accurate view of the market and the Aviation Division’s future.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities.
- Ensure operational policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times.
- Communicate and maintain trusted relationships with our clients, shareholders, business partners and authorities.
- Oversee the financial performance, investments, and other ventures at Gatwick Airport.
- Train, develop and mentor new employees to support the Divisions growth.
- Manage Forecast and Budget for the division.
- Thorough market (Aviation) knowledge
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Promote collaborative ways of working.
- Be an advocate for the Logic 360 Brand.
Success – how is the role measured?
- Financial performance of the contract business in line with GP target
- Team growth – headcount, GP, and NP at agreed levels
- Loyalty, motivation, and performance levels of the contract team
- Engagement & satisfaction of the contract team
- Compliance to agreed systems & processes.
- Business Development and growth
Skills – what do you need to do well?
- Critical decision making
- Good manager
- Expert Communicator
- Strong Planning and execution strategically and tactically
- Create systems and structures
- Delegate effectively
Attitude – what mind set do you need?
- Prepared to listen
- Eager to learn and develop
Package on offer:
- Market related and competitive base salary of £50,000 per annum.
- Company Bonus structure
- Company vehicle/allowance