Back to all jobs
Pay Rate: £11.50ph
Type: Temporary Ongoing
Shift / Hours: 08.00am – 17.00pm – Monday – Friday
Logic 360 is currently recruiting for an Operations Administrator in automotive sector for one of our major clients in ………Goole…………..
We’re looking for an experienced Operations Administrator from all kinds of automotive backgrounds. You will be an integral part of our team as an Operations Support Administrator and will be working in an Office Based Environment with the Automotive team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all operations and administrative duties are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- To ensure that all administrative deliverables and customer requirements are properly planned, and all targets are met.
- Raising job cards, checking vehicle status and deliveries.
- Serve as a first point of contact for all customers and ensure a high level of customer service.
- The role itself is fast paced and requires a lot of communicating with the all departments, this communication will be via phone, email and physically going onto the shop floor.
- To cover for holidays and other absences of any colleague as and when required.
- Previous experience in a similar role within Automotive industry
- Excellent administrative skills is a must.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service.
- Able to work under pressure
- Competent using Microsoft packages, especially Excel
Qualification and Experience
- Ideally previous work experience in the Automotive Industry, but not essential
- Working knowledge on Microsoft Office packages
If you are an experienced Operations Administrator that’s flexible and reliable and would like to work for a large company, we would like to hear from you today.