Level 3 Vehicle Technician
Pay Rate: £18.00PH
Shift / Hours: 8.00AM – 17.00PM – MONDAY – FRIDAY – One Saturday in the month to be worked
Type: Ongoing contract – Possible Permanent role
Logic 360 is currently recruiting for Level 3 Vehicle Technicians for one of our major clients in Bridgewater.
We’re looking for experienced Level 3 Vehicle Technicians from all kinds of backgrounds. You will be an integral part of our team and will be working on all types of makes of vehicles.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out vehicle inspections.
- Warranty repairs and manufacturer recalls.
- Performing Diagnostic tests, fault finding
- General repairs and servicing of customer vehicles
- Ensure all documentation are completed and correct.
- Liaising with the service and parts team
- Previous experience as a level 3 Vehicle Technician
- Great eye for detail
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- The ability to maintain High quality Standards in fast-paced environment.
- An awareness of safety procedures
- Good communication skills
Qualification and Experience
- IMI or City and Guilds on level 3 light vehicle repairs.
- Full UK/EU driving licence.
If you are an experienced Level 3 Vehicle Technician that’s flexible and reliable and would like to work for a large company, we would like to hear from you today.
Logic 360 Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.