Back to all jobs
Automotive Level 2 Vehicle Technician
Pay Rate: £17.00ph
Location: Chipping Warden
Type: Ongoing Contract
Shift / Hours: 4 on 4 off, 12hours per day
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake general service and repairs of all makes and models of vehicles.
- Ramp and road test duties
- General maintenance checks and fault finding.
- Previous experience as a Level 2 Vehicle Technician.
- Great eye for detail
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
- The ability to maintain High quality Standards in fast-paced environment
- An awareness of safety procedures
Qualification and Experience
- IMI or City and Guilds level 2 in light vehicle repair and maintenance.
- Full UK/EU Driving License.
If you are an experienced Level 2 Vehicle Technician that’s flexible and reliable and would like to work for a large company, we would like to hear from you today.
Logic 360 Ltd is acting as an Employment Business