Our client is looking to hire a suitably experienced Hospitality Manager for one of their Retirement Facilities based in Durban.
The hospitality manager position is situated in the new lifestyle centre of the larger retirement estate. The role is responsible for managing the hospitality services of the lifestyle facility, which provides residents with housekeeping, food & beverage, and lifestyle assistance services.
A key part of the role entails liaising with residents, resident families, and potential clients. Our Client seeks a candidate with hospitality management experience (e.g. guest house manager) to grow with the facility as our number of residents increases.
- Resident liaison
- Resident companionship
- Overseeing (and facilitating arrangement of) wellness activities
- Managing hospitality staff
- Ensuring that the physical environment is maintained (e.g. identifying and reporting maintenance concerns).
- Managing food & bev and housekeeping services.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Matric and relevant Tertiary Qualification (Hospitality/Business)
- 3 + years similar experience
- Computer Literate