Our client is looking for Enrolled Nurses to provide nursing services in their Elderly Care facility under the direct and indirect supervision of the Registered Nurse within their scope of practice. The objective of this position is to render and promote quality patient care in accordance with best practice standards and policies in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the care of all assigned patients.
- Assist with duties as and when instructed by shift leader or the unit manager thus ensuring you promote a harmonious team effort within the department.
- Provide comprehensive quality nursing care to patients, based on individualised patient needs, using scientific principles and practicing standard precautions and all principles of infection control.
- Maintain effective relationships with all internal and external customers, and ensure all actions promote customer service excellence.
- Assessment and care of the needs of patients
- Responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of appropriate programmes of care
- Ensuring the delivery of high quality care to patients/report potential/actual risks identified
- Ensure all stock is well controlled and managed
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council as an Enrolled Nurse.
- Compliance with the South African Nursing Council code for an Enrolled Nurse and all applicable health care legislation
If you have a passion for working with the elderly and meet the above requirements, please apply or send your cv directly to firstname.lastname@example.org