Back to all jobs
Dent Removal Technician / PDR
Job Type: Ongoing Contract
Shift / Hours: Monday – Friday 0700AM- 1700PM + one Saturday per month
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Paintless Dent Removal Technician:
- Repairing vehicle body panel damage without painting required.
- Removing minor dents,
- Removing door dents,
- Removing minor creases,
- Use working knowledge and initiative to ensure the most appropriate repair methods are used,
- Maintain own workspace to recognize housekeeping standards.
Skills Required of the Paintless Dent Removal Technician:
- At least 3 years’ experience as an Paintless Dent Removal Technician,
- Achieve and maintain a high standard of repair within agreed times and deadlines,
- Following on-site healthy and safety rules at all times,
- Use all products economically to minimise waste and costs,
- Keep immediate work area clean and tidy at all times,
- Full UK/EU Driving License,
- Be in possession of own tools.
If you are an experienced Paintless Dent Removal Technician that’s flexible and reliable and would like to work for a large company, we would like to hear from you today.
Logic 360 Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.