Pay Rate: £13.00ph
Type: Temporary Ongoing
Shift / Hours: 08.00am – 17.00pm – Monday – Friday
Logic 360 is currently recruiting for an Administrator in automotive sector for one of our major clients in Doncaster.
We’re looking for an experienced Administrator. You will be an integral part of our team as an General Administrator and will be working in an Office Based Environment with the Automotive team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all operations and administrative duties are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Produce estimates for the bodyshop inspectors.
- To ensure that all administrative deliverables and customer requirements are properly planned, and all targets are met.
- The role itself is very fast paced and requires a lot of communicating with the Bodyshop, this communication will be via phone, email and physically going onto the shop floor.
- Previous experience as an Administrator
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Competent using Microsoft packages, especially Excel.
Qualification and Experience
- Previous work experience in the Automotive Industry, but not essential
- Working knowledge on Microsoft Office packages.
If you are an experienced Administrator that’s flexible and reliable and would like to work for a large company, we would like to hear from you today.
Logic 360 Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.