Our client’s Sales Organisation is seeking a talented, motivated, and experienced Account Manager to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for understanding customer needs and developing new sales opportunities. You will create and build high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with our client’s current and future customers.
- This position requires a Bachelor (BSc or BTech) degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Previous experience in technical sales or customer service roles is a requirement.
- Knowledge of broadcast technologies is a requirement.
- Valid driver’s license, passport, and own suitable and reliable transport
- International, regional, and local travel is required for training, conferences and customer visits.
Skill Set and Attributes:
Our client prides itself on employing people with strong technical backgrounds and excellent communication skills. The ability to communicate your thoughts, ideas, and point of view is very important in this position, and you must have the ability to collaborate with team members. We are looking for a candidate with leadership skills and the ability to be self-motivated and convincing in a professional setting.
In addition, this position requires the following skillsets and attributes:
- Develop strong relationships with principals and customers and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Passion for continuous learning in both sales and technical areas
- Highly competitive, self-confident, and self-motivated, with a passion to win, learn and teach.
- Drive to meet and exceed annual sales and profit targets.
- Ability to create a vision and convey the message in an influential manner.
- Comfortable in challenging customers by offering the customer unique perspectives
- Team Player – collaborate with pre- and post-sales technical support